Any COVID 19 relief that's passed should support workers first.
Specifically, this relief should focus on the five economic essentials set out by the AFL-CIO:
- Keep frontline Workers safe and secure
- Keep workers employed and protect earned pension checks.
- Keep state and local governments, our public schools, and the U.S. Postal Service solvent and working.
- Keep America healthy, protect, and expand health insurance for all workers.
- Keep America competitive-hire people to build infrastructure